Sunday, June 22, 2008

And the winds came up...

photo by Chris Pfeffer
The children's song of the wise men building on the rock came to my mind as I heard about the outreach at Scottish Highlands. The winds came up, the floods came up, but the house on the Rock stood firm.

Praise God for the faithfulness of the team. Pastor Ivanildo shared that about 30 people were served before the storm and after the storm as well. Many contacts were made. In fact, many Hispanics live in the apartment complex (about 45).

Despite the wind, the rain, and the storms, God allowed the team to minister. May God use our contacts to further His kingdom and to spread His light into the world where people in our community live.

I wonder if any pictures were taken. I have not checked my email this morning, so there may be pictures to post. Please let me know what your reflections are on the outreach at Scottish Highlands.

No comments: