Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Snakes, elephants, it's hot, oh my!




















photo by Go Climb a Rock

I received this update from Chiang Mai where Joyce Atkins is serving with Asia's Hope. After their waterpark adventure with the orphanage children.

Hey everyone. Another update on what's going on over here in Chiang Mai. This will be short because I am pressed for time. I spent today shoveling rocks, cleaning, and working on a fence. It's HOT here.
Yesterday was a fun day. We went and saw an elephant and snake show and went into the mountains and visited a hill tribe village (very remote, very cool) and I gave
them some bags full of medicine (thanks for the meds Vista church). It will be teaching, labor, painting and hard work from here on out for the most part.

Keep me, the team and the rest of the folks here in your thoughts and prayers. I'll try to send some pics soon.
Thanks for all your support.SF

So please keep the team in your prayers.

No comments: