Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I want Smores!

photo by sea of legs

Internationals Retreat--June 28, 2008


Beth Sorg shared with me before the weekend how she thought attendance may be down. She had only a few signed up. But to her surprise over forty internationals and Woosterites gathered for a weekend to remember.

I am going to post some pictures and have Beth give me a report to post later. She praises God that many families who attended the retreat got to hear about Jesus during the weekend.

One of the highlights for Beth was introducing the Internationals to smores! Many of them had never made 'em. All of them had never heard of them. I wonder if someone could come up with a way to create a bridge for the Gospel by using smores as the starting point. Share your attempt by making a comment.





Friends sharing a meal






Pastor Ivanildo mimics a young boy

Our internationals ministries is a segue for internationals to come into Wooster Grace. Over the past year, Jeff LeJuene has faithfully served as teacher for the Wooster Internationals class, which meets on Sunday mornings in their new room--Room 425. I praise God for Jeff's faithfulness!

No comments: