Thursday, July 10, 2008

Triplehorns are in the USA!





















Bruce called me today to let me know that they are in Winona Lake at a GBIM for a missionary reunion. Those who are on home ministries gather together one-time during the summer.


He informed me that he would like to come to Wooster on the following weekends:

  • September 13-14

  • November 1-2

  • November 8-9
I intend to discover when we could have them in our church besides these weekends but they must contact new churches to come up with the needed funds required before returning to the field. I am so grateful for The Board, the Global Task Force, and Pastor Ivanildo. They all helped me increase our level of support for the Triplehorns for this year.

Bruce also praises God for Daniel's wife, Lorena, who has her papers in order to come to the United States to be with Daniel in Winona Lake, IN. She comes into O'Hare in Chicago tonight.

Daniel and Lorena got married about a year ago and have been separated the last seven months as newlyweds. She remained in Brazil to await the hopeful processing of documents to get into the country and Daniel studied at Grace College awaiting his bride. I don't know if I could do that!

Anyways, it will be great to see and to hear what God is doing in Bruce's heart and mind as he plans towards the future.

No comments: